2014-11-27

Number 9: The heart that stood out


My comment: This was a difficult one. I started out with something quite simple, and it turned out rather complicated. There is a mixture of many different colors. Warm greys and I used fluorescent colors, which the scanner decided to ignore... thanks for that. I think my favorite part of the painting is the heart - the very same heart I am using in the design of the blog. It really dose stand out of the canvas - and the rest of the painting. This painting has the record of most related blog posts - I have in fact written 5 posts about it. What a journey that painting has been.    

Read more about it here

This is the DV Gallery series, where I give you an insight in my paintings. This time it's about my 9. painting. The DV Gallery site has also been updated.

3 kommentarer:

Thank you for your feedback - it is greatly appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...