2014-11-15

Number 7: Framed Heart Nest


Min kommentar: En simpel baggrund med en stor forstyrrende midte; et hjerte, en ramme, en rede. Lilla, hvidt, gult og grønt. Jeg hverken elsker eller hader det, forsøger stadig at finde meningen i det.    
My comment: A simple background with a loud middle; a heart, a frame, a nest. Purple, white, yellow and green. I don't love it, but I don't hate it. I am still trying to figure the painting out.

Blogposts about the painting

This is the DV Gallery series, where I give you an insight in my paintings. This time it's about my 7. painting. The DV Gallery site has also been updated. 

2 kommentarer:

  1. This is fab, I love the loud middle. Crafty Blessings, Tracy x

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Tracy - crafty blessings to you too! :)

      Slet

Thank you for your feedback - it is greatly appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...