2014-11-24

Narrow way to your red wine heart - artpad #4


The final result of the artpad piece. I didn't change a thing about it. I only added the title, which might not be very Christmassy, but it makes sense - red wine vice. I like the final result - messy and all. It has a different look. I love different (mostly) - how else should you evolve as an artist? I wonder what you think about it though.  

I only used two colors, Green Mid and Scarlet Red - or three if you count the Ivory White. That would make sense to do. And of course! I can't forget about the splash of red wine that accidentally landed on the paper. Bad red wine! The next thing I have to incorporate is a new 55 fiction - red wine should almost be mentioned... Challenge accepted! In good old Barney style.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Thank you for your feedback - it is greatly appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...