2014-09-03

The Irish Tree


 Talk about a 5 minute painting. The other day when I had finished my Frame Heart Nest, I had some leftover colors, which is quite normal I guess, but instead of just washing it away I decided to use them on a canvas. Just to begin a new painting, I thought at the time. A little background color. No harm in that. After about 5 minutes I had a good look at the canvas and began to picture a green tree. Instead of going on with the painting and turn the tree into a background I stopped. This is the fastest I have ever created a painting and also the most simple one. I fell in love with the whole tree thing, and how it reminded me of the beautiful nature in Ireland (as seen in one of my faves P.S. I love you (the movie) - love it) and the clean simplicity. 
 What do you see?

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Thank you for your feedback - it is greatly appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...