2014-09-23

The final piece


  


      

 
     
Once again the painting didn't turn out how I expected. Maybe I should just stop expecting things; interestingly I can also use it in my daily life. No expectations, no disappointments. A way of life, a way of art. This vacation is really messing with my head. It's nice just to relax, but I can't help but feel that something is missing. I'm not sure what it could be. Maybe I'm just in one of those funks. Maybe it is because I am soon off to school again, and my final exam is awaiting me after this one. Then maybe I finally have to grow up.

I miss being a teenager right now, then my mood swings would be totally normal and expected. I know that I am a woman, so that aspect could also explain it. I just can't help but feel that everything is going to change after my exam, knowing I only have a few months back at work after the exam, before I have to get out in the world, get a real job and earn real life money - you can sort of built a life with. It's a start. I hope not everything will change, just because of that, but I know things will change.

About my painting: I have not figured out a name for it yet, I will soon take a decent picture of it in daylight where it's signed, then you hopefully can see it more clearly and detailed. With this painting I have used days, mainly for figuring out my next move. It has layers and layers of different colors, and that makes this painting the most complicated and interesting one to this date. It has a depth - literally - that the others don’t have. I hope you can sense it just a little from this night's pictures.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Fab work Ditte. Unfortunately it comes to us all at some stage - that moment when you realise you have to grow up. Although it doesn't mean you have to leave the fun things behind - always remember that x

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Lea :) I will keep that in mind - thanks for cheering me up :)

      Slet

Thank you for your feedback - it is greatly appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...