2014-09-02

Let the fingers do the painting


My hands after I have used fingerpainting. I love to work this way, but I hate how my fingers feel on the canvas and how the paint sticks to my skin, fortunately it's pretty easy to get off again - it makes it easier to live with. The fingers kind of looks like miniature paintings. 

I leave you with this odd image of me. I took some random pictures of myself - selfies - and this is what Google cooked up for me. Funny "cool" effects. You can almost not see how sleep deprived I am, I almost fell asleep at work, the end of the day, when I had to work on some school assignments. Yawn!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hahaha to video. Made me smile about the finger painting. Too messy for me x

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It can be rather messy. :) I was lucky this time not to get paint all over the table and myself xD

      Slet

Thank you for your feedback - it is greatly appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...