2014-09-01

Framed Heart Nest

I finally finished my Framed Heart Nest painting. First I was going for the neon heart look, but it sort of took on it's own life. A strange out of frame heart with yellow and green colors to break it from each other. It sort of reminds me of a birds nest. I simply went with the flow as I usely do, and the result it's far from what I first imagined. In a way I like that. Beeing surprised. Sometimes it ends well and other times not so much. I guess the final judgement lays in the eye of the beholder. I never really hate my work, but there is some of my work I like less. I suppose that if I did hate my work, I would really just hate myself... and we can't have that. I'm getting more curious about where my painting takes me. What are your thoughts about the painting? 

4 kommentarer:

  1. I love the colours you've used. Your painting is very striking Ditte. Fab x

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Lea - I'm happy you like it :)

      Slet

Thank you for your feedback - it is greatly appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...